Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Random Stuff Is Random

Yes, I'm aware that it isn't Friday. I really have no excuse for not posting. I know. I'm a despicable human being. Here's a hamster to make it all better:



     Yep, I haven't posted in two weeks and I think that Sara wants to kill me I need to make up for it, so I'm going to try and make this an interesting post by just sharing everything I think is awesome and deserves to be shown off to you, Sara, and the rest of the world. Music, television shows, movies, etc. Don't worry, it's still relevant to the overall literature theme of our blog. They're all things that inspire me creatively :) See, it relates!
     Okay, first off: music. Oh, do I have a crap ton of songs to share. I'm just going to list them, but you will notice, Sara, that I've already told you about a bunch of them. I just couldn't resist posting them here though! Okay, here we go in no particular order:
Animal-Neon Trees
Prodigal-OneRepublic
Breakdown-Jack Johnson
Hazy-Rosi Golan feat. William Fitzsimmons
Kill Your Heroes-Awolnation
Lego House-Ed Sheeran
Kings and Queens-30 Seconds to Mars
World Spins Madly On-The Weepies
Round and Round-Imagine Dragons
Accidentally In Love-Counting Crows
Here I Am-Bryan Adams
This Is War-30 Seconds to Mars
You Could Be Happy-Snow Patrol
All Eyes-Imagine Dragons
Banana Pancakes-Jack Johnson
Bloodstream-Stateless
Wake Up-Awolnation
Hurricane-30 Seconds to Mars
Everybody Talks-Neon Trees
I Don't Mind-Imagine Dragons
Darling I Do-Landon Pigg & Lucy Schwartz
I Will Follow You Into The Dark-Death Cab For Cutie
Marchin On-OneRepublic
Beggars-Thrice
The A-Team-Ed Sheeran
Found You-Ross Copperman
The Man Who Can't Be Moved-The Script
Meteor Shower-Owl City
Amsterdam-Imagine Dragons
I Will Always Return-Bryan Adams
Look After You-The Fray
Far Away-Nickelback
Vox Populi-30 Seconds to Mars
Demons-Imagine Dragons
Pieces-Red
Iridescent-Linkin Park
All This Time-OneRepublic
I Need a Hero-Jennifer Saunders
It's Time-Imagine Dragons
Fix You-Coldplay
They'll Never Know-Ross Copperman
Iris-The Goo Goo Dolls
Turning Page-Sleeping At Last
Alibi-30 Seconds to Mars
Radioactive-Imagine Dragons
Be Still-The Fray
Better Together-Jack Johnson
Kiss Me Slowly-Parachute
Give Me Love-Ed Sheeran
Digging My Own Grave-Thrice
Run-Katherine McPhae
Run-Snow Patrol
Search and Destroy-30 Seconds to Mars
Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall-Coldplay
Rhythm of Love-Plain White T's
Everybody Loves Me-OneRepublic
On My Way-Phil Collins
Kick Drum Heart-The Avett Brothers
Rescue Me-Daughtry
Rubik's Cube-Athlete
Dark Prince-Young Heretics

     Whew! That enough music for you? I told you it was a ton. Okay, now onto my favorite shows of all time again, in no particular order (I'm pretty sure you know every single one of these, Sara :P):
 
 Merlin
 
 
Avatar: The Last Airbender (the SHOW not the movie!!)
 
 
The Vampire Diaries
 
 
 
The Legend of Korra
 
 
And here are some shows that I'm seriously considering watching:
 
Game of Thrones
 
 
Doctor Who
 


So, are you tired yet? Yes? Well too bad, cause' now we're moving on to movies!!! :D Here are my top picks (I'm sure there's more, but I'm having a hard time remembering them all):

The Hunger Games
 
 
Tangled
 
 
 
War Horse
 
 
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
 
 
Shrek 1 & 2
 
All the Harry Potter Movies (of course!)
 
 
 
 
Next up, are trailers for movies that I am DYING to see:
 
 
Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost is ADORABLE)
 
 
Epic
 
Whelp, I hope this incredibly long post suffices for my equally incredibly long absence! I'll be back next week!!
 
~Sam 
 
EDIT: I totally forgot to mention The Help in favorite movies!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment