Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Books Can Be Funny! It's True! I promise!

Better Book Titles are hilarious. Here are some.


Animal Farm submitted by Tyler Snodgrass
Animal Farm
 
Better Book Titles
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
To Kill a Mockingbird
Pride and Prejudice
Ender's Game
Wuthering Heights
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
 
I FREAKING LOVE THESE!! I was laughing so hard. Gotta say, Wuthering Heights is my favorite. Basically my thoughts as I read that book. I can't remember what I ate for breakfast and this chick can remember entire conversations she had at the age of twelve. Well, I appologize for my (EXTREME)  lateness. Obviously, you can tell I've been up to a lot... what with looking up stuff like this. There are more Better Book Titles...HERE.
~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment